[ts-ann] shim-071114 announced

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Wed Nov 14 14:53:07 EST 2007

We announce shim-071114.

Changes:  Lots since the last series started

The more complete statement from the News filesince my last
announcement is:

* add {s,d,w,m,y} unit suffix to PastFilter database record
* fix contract lookup for history messages
* fix history inserts, for both epoch and ymd_t message
formats
* add the PastSlot key value name
* finish modification of history query command input to
provide end date on command line
* update YM front month in regression test
* add help mode cmd banner
* implement command-specific help
* expand FutDetail load from quarterly to monthly values

With this release, I get clean compiles on i386 (CentOS 4 and
5, and Debian testing), x86_64 (CentOS 5), and ppc under OS/X

As always, we hope for others to join us -- the general
mailing list is the most community friendly way to do so.

As always, the latest tarball is at
    	ftp://ftp.trading-shim.org/pub/local/trading-shim/
and prior releases in the ./attic/

We thank you for your interest; we welcome feedback,
questions, constructive criticism, and comment.  Please
consider joining in the fun publicly.

-- The trading-shim team