[ts-gen] Problem: 546 ice: name-based database table lookup failed

Jordi Sanfeliu jordi at fibranet.cat
Wed Jul 7 04:39:09 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I've decided to upgrade TS and I've downloaded data-100614.tgz and
shim-100630.tgz files. After unpackaging them and fixing a small problem
with the 'sym' symbolic link I started the compilation and it went
successfully (CentOS 5.5, MySQL 5.0.77).

I've also decided to execute the 'sql/setup.sql' just to make sure that
all the databases will be as the new shim expects.

Finally I ran shim:

The trading shim has connected to the database server and
           loaded  51624 products.  The IB tws offered api level 49,
           and connection negotiation resulted in an api level of 23
           and a client id of  8.
Problem: 546 ice: name-based database table lookup failed
Exiting

I decided to make a _complete_ fresh install so I removed all the mysql
data bases and started all over again.

Finally I ran again shim and I got the same message but only in the
first run, after subsequent runs it no longer appeared (!?).

Now, I get a lot of error messages when I put a simple command like this:

select past ibc:6100 at SMART m1 1 1d now;
For token text: [       1] and type target [ht]
predicted token type:  sym, scanner saw:  pos
Problem: 401 unexpected token text: syntax error
Syntax error:
Grammar rule: Compound QidC
Cursor state: match; text is:
select past ibc:6100 at SMART m1 1 1d now;
-------------------------------^-------
Terminal tag: name:ht   index:5
Grammar rule: Compound past
Terminal tag: name:EndK index:5
For token text: [       1] and type target [Txt]
predicted token type:  txt, scanner saw:  pos
Problem: 401 unexpected token text: syntax error
While matching for nonterminal: risk
Problem: 404 probe failed: event input out of sync?

For token text: [       1] and type target [Txt]
predicted token type:  txt, scanner saw:  pos
Problem: 401 unexpected token text: syntax error
While matching for nonterminal: risk
Problem: 404 probe failed: event input out of sync?

For token text: [       1] and type target [Txt]
predicted token type:  txt, scanner saw:  pos
Problem: 401 unexpected token text: syntax error
While matching for nonterminal: risk
Problem: 404 probe failed: event input out of sync?

[repeated infinitely]

Any idea what could be the cause of that?
Many thanks.

--
Jordi Sanfeliu
FIBRANET Network Services Provider