[ts-gen] dbase question revisited

Vince Fulco vfulco1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 11:48:33 EDT 2010

Russ-  Thanks for the valuable info below. Assuming another attempted
clean mysql setup fails, I will just put Centos 5 or similar on an
extra stand-alone box given the hurdles.  V.

#

The general market virtualization implementations of which I
am aware, are are running with a 'slice' of say 100 per second
(10^-2 slice periods) [I put to one side some work that
IBM, Red Hat, Google, and others have done as to 'Real Fast'
vs RT (*)]

--
Vince Fulco, CFA, CAIA
612.424.5477 (universal)
vfulco1 at gmail.com

 A posse ad esse non valet consequentia

“the possibility does not necessarily lead to materialization”